LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What You Should Know About P&G's Next CEO, David Taylor...engineering degree" by going to P&G rather than a company like
IBM, he said in a talk at Duke's Fuqua School of Business...
- Ten Things You Don't Know About MDC's New CEO...outfits, such as BlueLithium (bought by to Yahoo), MusicNow (Circuit City), Coremetrics (
IBM), eCoverage ( General Motors ), AdKnowledge (CMGI, Engage ) and CompuServe ( AOL , Worldcom). 6. In...
- Industry Vet David Karnstedt to Head Data Startup Quantifind as CEO...than an analytics company. Mr. Tuchman recognized parallels with firms such as
IBM, but stressed that the Quantifind model is not about custom consulting; rather...
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2014.
- Biggest Brands, 2015 edition200 biggest brands from Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2015 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.