LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Samsung Goes After Enterprise Market with Mobility Campaign...the company since August. Previously, Mr. Abrams was VP-demand generation at
IBM's software middleware group. "This is one of the first times, from...
- IBM Debuts Service to Help Brands Prepare for Spikes in Demand
IBMCorp. on Tuesday introduced a new service called Event Readiness, which is designed to help brands prepare for unexpected -- as well as expected -- surges...
- Fox Sports Scares Up $27.8 Million in U.S. Open Ad Sales...81 million); and Rolex ($1.54 million). The fourth official USGA backer,
IBM, trailed the rest of its cohorts, taking eight units for $408,000...
- Patrik Bergh Joins Superlounge, Rascal Signs Pearson and MoreAll the latest creative moves from around the industry.
- Herve Leaves DDB Paris for Romance, Donatelle Joins Havas and MoreAll the latest creative moves from around the industry.