LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Chinese Brands Want to Go Global; Here's Why It's Still So Tough...companies buy foreign brands in their quest for clout abroad; Lenovo acquired
IBM's personal computer division and Motorola Mobility; automaker Geely bought Volvo; and...
- Xerox Lobs New Ad Campaign at U.S. Open...VP-CMO last July and was previously VP-global business services at
IBMCorp. The campaign, which has the new tagline "Work Can Work Better...
- Ad Dollars Chase Serena Williams's Grand Slam Quest...the tournament. In addition to official U.S. Open sponsors JPMorgan Chase ,
IBM, American Express , Citizen Watch Company and Mercedes-Benz, newcomers like Dick's...
- Top 100 B-to-B Advertisers Spent $4.8 Billion on B-to-B AdsMicrosoft was the No. 1 b-to-b advertiser last year, followed by AT&T and Verizon, in the BtoB100.
- In Uber's Quest to Win Over China, Tencent Blocks the WayUber says its accounts on WeChat have mysteriously disappeared. WeChat is owned by Tencent, an investor in Uber rival Didi Kuaidi.