LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Netflix's Sarandos Aims to Build the Next Great Hollywood Studio...between money and creative freedom" says Chris Silbermann, Rhimes's agent at
ICMPartners. "In today's world, it's possible to have both." Unlikely...
- Furlined, Ruffian Add Female Power; Director Duos MoveAll the production moves from around the industry
- Consumer Protection Is a Two-Way Street, Says Legendary Adland Lawyer...going to sue us." Bob Colvin was the head talent negotiator at
ICMfor overscale talent, and a deal between one of his clients and...
- With Shows Like 'Weediquette' and 'F---, That's Delicious,' Vice Tries to Make Cable CoolYoung viewers are watching less and less TV, though they still watch a lot.
- At Advertising Week, Sorrell Catches Us Up on WPP Companies...which signed an advertising partnership with WPP in August, to talent agency
ICMPartners, where he is head of digital. During the panel, Mr. Sorrell...