LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Yahoo's Data Hacks Seen Unlikely to be Deal-Breaker for Verizon...stolen, Yahoo's legal liability may be negligible. Benjamin Dean, president of
IconoclastTech, a data-security consultant, said Yahoo is unlikely to incur large...
- Tool, Story Add Female Directors; and More Production MovesAll the production moves from around the industry
- Iconoclast, Famous Group, Loco Add Eyes Behind Camera
Iconoclasthas signed the directorial trio Crowns & Owls . Formerly represented by White Lodge, the creative trio has been exploring narrative fashion film and photography campaigns...
- Kaboom, Directors Bureau, Nonfiction and Method Add New HiresAll the production moves from around the industry
- The Best Ads of the Olympics Opening Ceremony...Games. Wieden & Kennedy Portland created the ad, directed by Romain Gavras of
Iconoclast. Although Toyota said it was not intentional , its feel-good "Stand Together...