iCrossing was honored to be named a "Leader" in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Marketing Agencies. As mentioned by Global President Brian Powley, "We believe being recognized by Gartner as a Leader for the second year in a row affirms iCrossing's standing as a top digital agency that delivers creative and effective marketing solutions for brands."
- Dentsu's Vizeum Wins U.S. Media Duties for AB InBev The world's largest brewer consolidates worldwide media planning and buying from eight to four agencies.
- Analyze This: How Brian Wieser Got To Be the Most-Quoted Man in AdvertisingOut of his home base in Portland, Pivotal Research analyst Brian Wieser churns out reports that are read in all corners of the ad world.
- Agency Brief: Chili's, Cheese and Birth Certificate BackpacksThis week's Agency Brief has everything from Chili's print news and a bathroom bill campaign to an youth NFL effort and Nasdaq listing.
- What This iCrossing Leader Learned About Programmatic by Owning a Bar...the case for Amanda Betsold, head of programmatic at digital marketing shop
iCrossing. Betsold owned a craft beer bar on City Island in the Bronx...
- Nick Brien Named CEO for the Americas and U.S. at Dentsu Aegis...been CEO of McCann Worldgroup and was most recently global CEO of
iCrossing, has been named the CEO of Dentsu Aegis Network Americas and U...