iCrossing was honored to be named a "Leader" in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Marketing Agencies. As mentioned by Global President Brian Powley, "We believe being recognized by Gartner as a Leader for the second year in a row affirms iCrossing's standing as a top digital agency that delivers creative and effective marketing solutions for brands."
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Agencies Boost Ad Spending With Amazon. Plus, the Google Vs. Amazon FeudHolding companies reportedly plan to spend more on Amazon next year as they look for an alternative to Google and Facebook.
- McDonald's Dedicated Agency We Are Unlimited Brings in New CEO...Unlimited will come under new leadership after one year in business, with
iCrossing's Mark Mulhern taking the helm as CEO on January 8. The...
- Dentsu's Vizeum Wins U.S. Media Duties for AB InBev The world's largest brewer consolidates worldwide media planning and buying from eight to four agencies.
- Analyze This: How Brian Wieser Got To Be the Most-Quoted Man in AdvertisingOut of his home base in Portland, Pivotal Research analyst Brian Wieser churns out reports that are read in all corners of the ad world.
- Agency Brief: Chili's, Cheese and Birth Certificate BackpacksThis week's Agency Brief has everything from Chili's print news and a bathroom bill campaign to an youth NFL effort and Nasdaq listing.