LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- AMC Networks Buys Minority Stake in Funny or Die AMC Networks, which owns cable networks including AMC and
IFC, has acquired a minority stake in Funny Or Die, the companies said Tuesday. The deal...
- IFC Partners With CNN to Promote Mockumentary Series Advertising Age Player
IFCtapped CNN's content studio to help plug the premiere of the second season of its mockumentary series "Documentary Now!" The...
- AMC Ad Sales Chief Arlene Manos Steps Down...company's portfolio of networks, which includes the namesake channel, along with
IFC, SundanceTV and We TV , as well as BBC America and BBC World...
- Tool, Caviar, Serial Add Directors, Elevate ProductionAll the production moves from around the industry
- Feeding the Beast: AMC Expands Its Upfront MenuIn a bid to draw more clients into its growing slate of original series, AMC serves up a feast.