LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- People news from Strange Beast, Tool and more...Wrigley and Walmart , and has also worked at agencies Genex and
Ignited Minds. Martin joins from Trailer Park Interactive, and earlier, Crew Creative. Toronto-based...
- People news from B-Reel, Limey and more...Mars and Gatorade. He has also previously worked at LA agency
Ignited Minds, on Activision, Vivendi-Universal, Sony and Electronic Arts among others. Design firm...
- What's in an Advertising Agency Name?Ad Age gets the back story on some of Adland's strangest agency names.
- Patti Pruett Named Publisher of The Atlantan...TBWA/Chiat/Day , Los Angeles. Mr. Whiting has also worked at
Ignited Minds, a marketing-innovations agency in Los Angeles, and Feed the Monster Media...
- Top U.S. Agency Brands by Advertising RevenueTop U.S. Agency Brands by Advertising Revenue; Agencies ranked 1 through 469 ranked by U.S. revenue from traditional advertising.