LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Innocean Chief Creative Is Put on Leave Amid Sexual Harassment ChargesEric Springer named in a lawsuit filed by a former freelance employee.
- Timberlake Puts Bai Marketing on Hold for Pepsi Super Bowl Show...is essentially cheating with another beverage brand. The Timberlake pick has also
ignitedbacklash from some fans of Janet Jackson, who are calling for her...
- How a Baby Dragon and Clever Hashtag Ignited Sales of Heat Wave, a New Doritos U.K. Line Digital strategy amplified a TV campaign using the #BabyDragon hashtag and Twitter responses to interact with brands and celebrities.
- Google Sued by Women Workers Claiming Gender Discrimination Add the internet giant to a growing list of technology companies sued for gender discrimination.
- When It Comes to Tragedies, Try Human First, Brands Second...experienced the tragedies of hurricanes Harvey and Irma. The DACA program announcement
ignitedextreme passions. North Korea tested a nuclear bomb. And the anniversary of...