LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Viacom Control Shift to Redstone Heir Lifts Prospect of CBS Deal...The daughter of 93-year-old billionaire Sumner Redstone, whose frail health
ignitedthe power struggle in which she triumphed, is considering recombining Viacom with...
- Apple Is Investing $1 Billion in China's Uber-Like Ride-Sharing Service...and Mercedes-Benz parent Daimler AG over the past two years has
ignitedspeculation that Apple is investigating the development of a self-driving or...
- Ad Age's Women to Watch Europe 2016Meet 20 honorees from Adam & Eve/DDB, Boden, MediaCom, Marcel, Mini, MRM, L'Oreal, PepsiCo, Sky, Sport England, Thjnk, Unit9, Vice and More
- It's a Wrap: Highlights From the 2016 4A's Transformation ConferenceThough gender and diversity seemed to dominate, gathering tackled everything from ad blocking to rebates.
- Viewability, Fraud, Ad Blocking and Transparency Dominate 4A's...exec John Mandel alleging that media agencies were collecting rebates. The speech
igniteda continuing battle over transparency between the 4As, the trade association for...