LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Google Sued by Women Workers Claiming Gender Discrimination Add the internet giant to a growing list of technology companies sued for gender discrimination.
- When It Comes to Tragedies, Try Human First, Brands Second...experienced the tragedies of hurricanes Harvey and Irma. The DACA program announcement
ignitedextreme passions. North Korea tested a nuclear bomb. And the anniversary of...
- Watch the Mooch, 'King of Idiot Mountain for 11 Days,' FaceTime His Way on to 'Weekend Update'...1. "CNN severed ties with Jeffrey Lord on Thursday, hours after he
ignitedcontroversy by tweeting the words 'Sieg Heil!' at a prominent liberal activist...
- A $1,495 Flamingo Dress: The Pink Bird Is Dominating Fashion...when Prada unveiled a flamingo-themed fragrance in 2015, a spark was
ignited. Fashionistas flocked to the birdâ ""flamingo" derives from the Spanish word for...
- Uber CEO to Take Leave, Diminished Role After Workplace ScandalsUber CEO Travis Kalanick told staff he plans to take a leave of absence and did not disclose a return date.