LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Stink Signs 'Moonjourney' director Grabmayr, Fuller Joins NonfictionPlus new talent at Golden, Spears & Arrows and more
- Six Broader Questions in Light of P&G's Digital Advertising UltimatumP&G's demand that its partners comply with standardized viewability metrics has vast implications, writes Udo Panenka, president of Esko.
- An Open Letter to Clients Considering an Ad Agency Review: Part 2 Michael Fanuele, chief creative officers at General Mills, offers some ideas crafting a kinder, gentler pitch process.
- 5 Awesome, Illegal Uses for Alexa If you let your
imaginationrun wild in the world of automatic speech recognition (ASR) and natural language understanding (NLU), and you throw in a...
- Holy Movie Integration! Lego Batman Stars in Chevy Ad...a statement. "Many of the themes in 'The Lego Batman Movie,' like
imagination, family and community, align perfectly with our Chevy brand values and add...