LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- In Media Terms, Think of the NRA as the New ScientologyThe ongoing backlash against the National Rifle Association is prompting some strange feelings of deja vu.
- WPP Stock Plunged on Thursday. Don't Panic The world's largest agency holding company posted its biggest stock decline in almost two decades and predicted no growth for 2018.
- Anomaly Is No. 5 on Ad Age's 2018 A-ListIn a year when many agencies chased business any way they could, Anomaly focused on internal development, training and culture.
- Creative Shops Will Lead Media Strategy in 2018...requires really understanding the human beings we call consumers, and it requires
imagination. In other words, the things creative agencies are really good at. There...
- Q&AA: Dawn Ostroff Has Some Thoughts for Video Pivoters The former CW executive mines CondÃ© Nast articles for Facebook, Snapchat and VR video. Oh yeah: She makes TV and movies too.