LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- U.S. agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of more than 600 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.
- By the tapping of my thumbs, something snarky this way comes...23, 2018 "We are glad that this postbox has captured the public
imagination," says a Royal Mail spokesperson. "The actual letter in this case was...
- Building your b-to-b tech stack, part 2: It's not for beginners In 2010, the first Lumascape in 2010 listed a few hundred marketing tech companies. The latest shows nearly 5,000, Drew Neisser writes.
- In Media Terms, Think of the NRA as the New ScientologyThe ongoing backlash against the National Rifle Association is prompting some strange feelings of deja vu.
- WPP Stock Plunged on Thursday. Don't Panic The world's largest agency holding company posted its biggest stock decline in almost two decades and predicted no growth for 2018.