LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- We Interrupt This Interruption for an Important Message A call to redefine the relationship between consumers and marketing messages that has been predicated on interruption.
- Alibaba Sales Jump 56%, Boosted by Demand From Chinese Shoppers...Inc.'s acquisition of Whole Foods Market Inc. captured the public's
imagination, Alibaba has been ramping up assets in traditional retail, vowing to revamp...
- Cannes Blog Day Four: Publicis Creatives Caught Off-Guard by Cannes Ban...between the two of them that often creates a brilliant moment of
imagination," said Mirren said at the "All Worth It: L'OrÃ©al and...
- Marketers Try In-House Production Studios...Bennett, planned to pursue "a bold new creative strategy", including a "re-
imagination" of social media, branded content, experiential marketing "and an exciting new focus...
- Machine Learning: Beware the Bias Human biases can pollute the "objectivity" of machine learning algorithms, writes Julie Wittes Schlack.