LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Netflix Tops Ad Age's 2016 Marketer A-List Reed Hastings' nontraditional outlet with nontraditional marketing is our Marketer of the Year. See who else made the cut.
- RSA, Pixeldust, Saville Add Directorial TalentAll the production moves from around the industry.
- Wunderman's Mark Read on Data: Beware Too Much of a Good Thing...about insights, great creative ideas that we come up with using our
imaginationand bringing those two things together. Ad Age: How has this been...
- Macy's Bets on Power of Santa Belief This Holiday...that such faith and trust is important to critical thinking, creativity and
imaginationin kids today. The new push is Macy's first holiday work...
- Rodeo Show, Partizan, Decon Add Production Talent...advertising and editorial assignments before directing and experimenting with art, technology and
imagination. Venice, Calif.-based production company Durable Goods has hired Rebecca Wray as...