LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Coke's Wendy Clark Taking Leave, Possibly for Clinton JobMs. Clark described her "passion project" as "a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work on something that I think can change the world."
- Slack and Co. celebrates 25 years...in a variety of industries. â We launched the agency as an
IMC[integrated marketing communications] agency working exclusively with b-to-b marketers, and...
- Is the Brand Evangelist Really the Marketer's Friend?Do brand evangelists convert the unconverted, or mostly turn people off?
- ICOM+IN appoints new member agency in Nigeria...IN, a global network of independent advertising and marketing communications agencies. Niche
IMCbecomes the ninth agency member in the ICOM+IN Africa network. Niche...
- Largest Digital Agency Networks Worldwide and in the U.S.Largest World and U.S. Digital Agency Networks: Agency networks ranked by 2011 digital revenue. Part of Agency Report 2012.