LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Facebook's David Fischer Talks about the 'Fundamental Shift' Toward Purpose-Driven MarketingAd Council's Lisa Sherman discusses pro-social initiatives with Facebook's David Fischer in this first interview in 'The Purpose of Purpose' series.
- Six Ways Marketers Need to Adapt in the AI Age...continues to change consumer behavior, brands must recognize how it can
impact marketinginitiatives. 1. Moving from keywords to context. Is the long-tail really...
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- Snapchat Spectacles Gave These Brands a Whole New Point of View...app bots or high-tech glasses -- to see how it might
impact marketing. Camera glasses are a tricky creative tool, however. "It's not just...
- Ad Age IQ Conference Marketing and Technology...noise and get to the heart of how technology can truly
impact marketing. Tuesday, January 17, 2017 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM Time Inc...