LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Furlined, Ruffian Add Female Power; Director Duos Move...Corner Shop. Peter Livolsi and Martin Dix were previously represented by
Imperial Woodpecker. They are known for their visual and comedic work. Derby has signed...
- Weight Watchers and Always Win Top Honors at AICP Show...Best of Show awards. They were directed by Sam Brown of
Imperial Woodpecker, Martin De Thurah of Epoch Films and John Hillcoat of Skunk U...
- Tool Hires Lobikis, 'South Park' Editor Vogt Joins Spot Welders and More Production Moves...for FedEx, Axe, Oberto Beef Jerky, eBay, ESPNU and AT&T .
Imperial Woodpeckerhas added director Sam Brown to its roster for commercial representation in...
- Saville signs "Americans" director O'Connor, Lee moves from The Mill to Stardust and more.All the latest production moves from around the industry.
- Standout: Imperial Woodpecker...and documentary film that was one of the high points of
Imperial Woodpecker's 2012. Wall was also charged with the difficult task of reintroducing...
Nike: The Man Who Kept Running, feat. Kevin Hart Wisdom Agency: Array Media: TV/Video