LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Tito's Handmade Vodka Tops Ad Age's Marketers of the Year This year's big winner, Tito's Handmade Vodka, floated to the top because of a once-derided brand legend. See the full list.
- The new transparency: Are you a data 'have' or 'have-not'?...custom labeling. They maximize profitability at the customer level by locking
in demandand shifting from discrete sales to recurring revenue. They seize on network...
- Female Firepower: Women Take a New Role in Gun Sales...emerge from the so-called Trump slump. "With the overall decrease
in demandfor guns, the increasing prevalence of female consumers is more important to...
- Lego Cuts 1,400 Jobs as Sales Slump on Weak `Batman Movie' Toy Demand...said the Danish toymaker's sales were suffering from "significant weakness
in demand." "The Lego Batman Movie," an animated film featuring the superhero and the...
- Marketer's Brief: This Porn Ad Is Safe for Work (Barely)Ad Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on Brazzers' free porn promo for college kids and signs the pumpkin spice trend is stale.