LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- I'd Pay You $500,000 a Year, but You Can't Do the Work The war for digital talent must be fought, Shelly Palmer writes, but it can never be won because the rules are not what they seem.
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 Class of Women to Watch Europe These 20 leaders are game changers in marketing, advertising, tech and media in Europe. Ad Age will honor them at a June 5 event in London.
- Cable News Touts Trump Traffic Bump Ahead of UpfrontsCable news is entering the TV upfronts in the best shape in its history. But huge viewership gains may not sway all advertisers.
- Microsoft's New 'Make What's Next' Ad Shows Girls How to Pursue STEM Careers...The tool, powered by LinkedIn, will highlight different ways STEM is
in demandand show girls how to pursue their passions and skills in specific...
- Nintendo Is Making Its Super Bowl Debut With This Ad...on secondary markets like eBay. Accessories have also proven to be
in demand, with controllers sold out and also yielding high prices from third-party...