LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Are Beards Dead in Post-Hipster Era? Dollar Beard Club Says No...25,000 subscribers. Co-founder Chris Stoikos, who stars in the
in-house-created video, struts through a warehouse a la Dollar Shave Club's...
- Retail Is About to Be Reinvented, Driven by Digital TechnologiesThe retail store of the future will be the hub of all user data, and will inform the entire brand experience, writes Charles Fulford.
- Best Buy's Store-Within-a-Store Bet Is Paying Off...of hiring shops on a project basis and bringing more work
in-house. Best Buy selected Grey New York for the first major marketing efforts...
- Inside the Design Lab That's Getting Target's Tar-Zhay BackTarget is bidding to regain its image for contemporary chic by doubling down on design that is both fab and functional.
- Another Quarter, Another Retail Refresh for TeslaAutomaker plans twice-yearly revamps of its stores to generate buzz and attract shoppers. The latest is in preparation for its Model X.