LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ford's Futurist Foreshadows Consumer Trends to Watch in 2017 As the
in-housefuturist at Ford Motor Co., Sheryl Connelly's job is to predict the future -- not necessarily about driving or cars, but...
- How Build-A-Bear Builds Buzz Beyond Bears CMO Gina Collins on the brand's refresh, a deal with AMC Theaters, and holiday marketing.
- IPG Domestic Agency Contacted by Justice Department Over Production Contracts...whether ad agencies have been unfairly directing production business to their
in-housedepartments over independent shops. Rebecca Meiklejohn, an antitrust attorney for the Justice...
- Justice Department Reportedly Investigating Ad Agencies on Production Contracts...whether ad agencies have been unfairly directing production business to their
in-housedepartments over independent shops, according to The Wall Street Journal. Rebecca Meiklejohn...
- Starbucks Envy? McDonald's Makes Over McCafeThe push follows efforts to upgrade its java and get more of its beans from sustainable sources, mimicking Seattle-based rival Starbucks.