LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Not-so-secret agents: Travel agents go by new names Today's globe-trotting travel advisers attract clients with blogs and social media.
- Why USA Today snagged a team of ex-video game developers to lure new readers...Like Bloomberg and the Times, USA Today Network is tapping its
in-houseresources for its new effort. It developed the app using employees who...
- Fox News Touts 'Real' News and Opinion in Marketing Push...out there that needs to be challenged." The creative was done
in-house. Fox News worked with Big Chief on the production. Fox News is...
- The New Renaissance Thinkers: The Past, Present and Future of the Strategic PlannerThe huge demand for strategists in agencies shows no sign of abating. Where did the role originate -- and where is it going?
- Marketers Tie Into International Women's Day...owned shops and products made by women. The work was done
in-house. Vans takes to the streets Vans continues its "This Is Off the...