- Twitter Introduces App Platform Fabric In Bid For More Mobile Dollars, Data If Twitter can bring app developers back into the fold, it could corner more of the ad and data dollars dominated by Facebook and Google.
- Interpublic Reports Top- and Bottom-Line Growth in Key Third Quarter Net income rose to $92.8 in the third quarter from $49.2 million a year earlier, IPG said.
- Gap Factory to Launch New Star-Studded Holiday PushThe campaign aims "to get the word out that there's another layer to Gap that you haven't heard of," said Factory's Amondo Redmond.
- Agency Execs Optimistic About Yahoo's New Sales LeaderKevin Gentzel's first job will be winning over brand advertisers. Agency execs think he's up to the task.
- How Red Vines is Gaining Even as Its Organic Social Reach Falls...creative," he added. The company, which handles much of its marketing
in-house, is answering the challenge with scrappy efforts like "Licorice Flix," a Kickstarter...