LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Even 'Roseanne' can't salvage live TV ratings. Here's what each network needs mostYou know the wheels are falling off the traditional TV model when rock-steady CBS starts to wobble.
- JC Penney taps its internal creative team for new Shaq campaign...overarching campaign umbrella, Grebstein says, noting that it was all done
in-house. JC Penney has an internal creative team of around 120 staffers. "To...
- American Apparel to open its first brick-and-mortar store since closing every location...t work with an outside agency, handling all work through the
in-housebrand marketing team, which keeps costs down and allows for more creativity...
- Marketer's Brief: A swan song from Sonos CMOSonos CMO Joy Howard is departing the company, which will not replace her, while Peroni has a new agency--just in time for summer.
- WeWork pushes first campaign from in-house creative agency WeWork's internal Creative Project Studio is led by Adam Kimmel, the former menswear designer.