LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Jason Musante becomes CCO at Huge, MullenLowe LA hires four...services. Previously, he was managing director at IPG, global CEO of
Initiative Mediaand head of global strategy at UM . Elms has also worked at...
- Horizon Launches New Media Agency With Innocean, Takes Hyundai Account"The $26 billion that's up for review now in the market ... is pointing to the fact that the old models are broken," said Bill Koenigsberg.
- Mad Tech: Digital Transforms Marketing, Media in the '90sThe 1990s mark a watershed moment for the marketing industry as the growth of the Internet lays the groundwork for today's digital world.
- Operation Orange Fingers: Cops to Hand Out Doritos at Seattle Pot Festival...Doritos were selected for the outreach. The Seattle PD's charm
initiative/mediastunt also includes this rather awesome tweet from yesterday: Please ignore maliciously...
- Agency Profiles Yearbook, 2004 editionProfiles of the world's top 50 agency companies, 2004 edition