LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Horizon Launches New Media Agency With Innocean, Takes Hyundai Account"The $26 billion that's up for review now in the market ... is pointing to the fact that the old models are broken," said Bill Koenigsberg.
- Mad Tech: Digital Transforms Marketing, Media in the '90sThe 1990s mark a watershed moment for the marketing industry as the growth of the Internet lays the groundwork for today's digital world.
- Operation Orange Fingers: Cops to Hand Out Doritos at Seattle Pot Festival...Doritos were selected for the outreach. The Seattle PD's charm
initiative/mediastunt also includes this rather awesome tweet from yesterday: Please ignore maliciously...
- People on the Move: Olivia Scott-Perkins Leaves Carol's Daughter to Launch Consultancy...Bayer. Prior to JWT , he was exec VP-group director at
Initiative Media, and also spent two years at BBH, New York, as media director...
- People on the Move: Eric Zinczenko to Head Newly Formed Bonnier Men's GroupIn other people moves this week, Oxygen Media has named Harleen Kahlon senior VP of digital, Shoba Sairam moves from Mother to Deutsch, New York, and Charles Neugebauer joins Wing.