LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Twitter Hand-Holds Advertisers Like No Other Social Media, but for What? Twitter's will do just about anything to win over Madison Avenue, but ad agencies still send most of their budgets to Facebook and Google.
- Sleep Startup Floats Pun-Driven Memorial Day Sail...startup, is reimagining trite Memorial Day mattress sales with a pun-driven
initiative-- a Memorial Day Sail. The company is chartering a sailboat on Memorial...
- IPG Mediabrands CMO Liz Ross Leaves Company...Henry Tajer as global CEO of Mediabrands, which houses media shops UM ,
Initiativeand BPN . Mr. Tajer, previously Mediabrands CEO in Australia, replaced Matt Seiler...
- That Amber Alert Might Have Come From an Ad Exchange...privacy officer at Conversant, who helped spearhead the Federation for Internet Alerts
initiativein 2013. FIA is a collective of ad networks and exchanges that...
- Nine-Brand Coalition Rolls Out Campaigns for New AmEx Loyalty Plan Plenti Coordinated ad campaigns from Plenti participants are promoting each others' businesses as well as their own.