LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- People on the Move: Chris Wilcox Joins Pereira & O'Dell as VP-Partnerships...Partner (WWP) in Austria as a senior manager developing a motorsport sponsorship
initiativefor Volkswagen and nine of its key brands: Volkswagen, Porsche, Audi, Lamborghini...
- As Marketers Rush to Programmatic, Consumer-Privacy Rules Still Apply...target consumers. While Ms. Rich cited the DAA (and the Network Advertising
Initiative) as viable options for disclosure, it is clear that the Commission is...
- The CMO's Guide to Over-the-Top TVHere's what CMOs need to know to prepare for advertising in an "over-the-top" world.
- McDonald's Franchisees: Turnaround Plan Is a 'Farce'Franchisee survey from Janney Capital Markets finds relationship between corporate and operators at lowest point in 11 years.
- Crackle Bows New TV-Like Interface (Always Playing), Unveils Scripted Shows...VP-Digital Networks Eric Berger, by way of announcing the "Always On"
initiative. "With compelling programming and an innovative new viewing experience, Crackle is the...