LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Keep Your Mobile Tracking Off the FTC's Radar...found to violate basic consumer privacy rights. In June, the FTC charged
InMobi, an India-based mobile advertising company, with engaging in deceptive data collection...
- Location Tracking and the Trouble With 'Opting In'Location tracking is booming, but consumer notification is falling far behind. Here's what happens after your consumers tap "allow."
- Marketers Don't Need PokÃ©mon Go to Track You: Why It's Boom Time for Location Data SharingA handful of companies specializing in mobile location data are sharing what they know with hundreds of ad-industry players.
- Mobile Ad Network InMobi Settles FTC Allegations of Rampant Tracking Without Permission The mobile advertising firm
InMobihas agreed to pay the Federal Trade Commission $950,000 to settle allegations that it tracked hundreds of millions of...
- Payment Firm Stripe Launches Product to Help Retailers Sell Better on Mobile...Stripe also announced that Relay will be working with mobile ad network
InMobito exend buy buttons across its network of 30,000 apps. Stripe...