LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Integral Ad Science Partners with Google, Others for Open Source Viewability...gaps. For its just-released offering, Integral Ad Science has corralled Google ,
InMobi, MoPub and other big names in mobile advertising as partners in launching...
- Keep Your Mobile Tracking Off the FTC's Radar...found to violate basic consumer privacy rights. In June, the FTC charged
InMobi, an India-based mobile advertising company, with engaging in deceptive data collection...
- Location Tracking and the Trouble With 'Opting In'Location tracking is booming, but consumer notification is falling far behind. Here's what happens after your consumers tap "allow."
- Marketers Don't Need PokÃ©mon Go to Track You: Why It's Boom Time for Location Data SharingA handful of companies specializing in mobile location data are sharing what they know with hundreds of ad-industry players.
- Mobile Ad Network InMobi Settles FTC Allegations of Rampant Tracking Without Permission The mobile advertising firm
InMobihas agreed to pay the Federal Trade Commission $950,000 to settle allegations that it tracked hundreds of millions of...