LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Kuntz, Gillespie, Budgen, Wall and Godsall get DGA Noms...Opulence for DirecTV out of Grey New York; Hyundai Bull from
Innocean Worldwide Americasand Eastbound & Mom for HBO out of BBDO New York. Kuntz...
- Doritos, Google, Super Bowl Ads Storm Chart NEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- Welcome to the Viral Video Chart, Super Bowl edition. The week after the big game, all ten slots were taken over by spots that aired during the Super Bowl, racking up 44.7 million combined views and shoving aside some durable online campaigns like Evian's "Roller Skating Babies," Microsoft's Xbox Project Natal and DC Shoes' "Gymkhana Two."
- WWJD? He'd Skip Most of This Year's Super Bowl AdsSuper Bowl! Football! TV commercials! God! Seriously, have you not noticed that Jesus gets as many plugs as the Monday night prime-time lineup?
- Watch All the Super Bowl XLIV SpotsNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- Did you miss one of the Super Bowl ads? Want to see Betty White and Abe Vigoda get tackled again in BBDO's spot for Snickers? Want to "Open Happiness" again with "The Simpsons" gang courtesy Wieden & Kennedy? Never fear, Ad Age has gathered them all up and presents them here for your viewing pleasure. Watch them all as often as you like.
- Who's Buying What in the Super Bowl 2010 NEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- Want to know what marketers are planning for this year's Super Bowl? Here's Ad Age's annual chart of who bought what for the big game. We'll update as we get closer to the game and more information becomes available, so check back often.