LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- MDC Revamps Media Agency Operation, Hires Martin Cass to Run Combined Shop...media operation. MDC's media agency business -- including TargetCast, RJ Palmer,
Integrated Media Solutions, Varick, Media Kitchen and Doner Media -- grew both its revenue and...
- Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2013.
- #Winning with Social Media Ah, the Charlie Sheen meltdown of 2011. What a great time for social media. So many video clips, new hashtags, and auto-tuned remixes about tiger blood. This social media sensation/tragedy was fun to follow, but it was also illuminating for brands as most companies are working to understand their own social media presence and better engage their audience through those channels.
- 8 Tips for a Strong Job ApplicationYou've spent countless hours on your resume. You've made sure every bullet starts with an action verb. You've obsessed over formatting and font choice. Is your resume ready to help you land a job in advertising?