LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- ANA Live Blog, Day One...successful. Last week, Samsung moved to No. 6 from No. 7 on
Interbrand's ranking of top global brands, with a valuation of $56.2...
- Your Thursday Wake-Up Call: Hugh Hefner Dies, an Ad Tech Firm Sues Uber and Other News Also: Mark Zuckerberg has responded to President Trump's claim that Facebook is 'anti-Trump.'
- Never Mind the 'World's Most Valuable Brand.' What's the Sexiest Brand Alive? The release today of
Interbrand's annual list of the world's most valuable brandsâ "more on that in a momentâ "calls to mind a...
- Why Beijing Proclaimed Wednesday 'Chinese Brands Day'...plays a role in that. There are only two Chinese companies on
Interbrand's list of the best global brands, Huawei (No. 72) and PC...
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.