LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- U.S. agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of more than 600 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.
- 250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines. From Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.
- WPP shop gets closer to P&G with Grey MidwestGrey's Cincinnati outpost will also include e-commerce, shopper marketing and production capabiities.
- Wikimedia gets a CCO, Deutsch hires Batista as head of design...several years in San Francisco and New York as creative director at
Interbrand. He has worked with brands like Qualcomm , Microsoft, Amazon, Mars Wrigley, Google...
- Agency Brief: Dallas Cowboys, Gold's Gym and LoansThis week's Agency Brief includes news about Dannon Oikos' new quarterback, Gold's Gym's franchisees and LendingTree's new agency.