LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Why Beijing Proclaimed Wednesday 'Chinese Brands Day'...plays a role in that. There are only two Chinese companies on
Interbrand's list of the best global brands, Huawei (No. 72) and PC...
- 250 Largest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines. From Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- Accenture Taps UM as Global Media AOR...with a team of different agencies, including TBWA Worldwide, DigitasLBi, Landor and
Interbrand. She said UM fit well into that integrated team. "I really like...
- Case Study: How a New York Hospital Chain Overhauled Its Brand...illness, you know you're coming to me." After hiring branding firm
InterbrandHealth, the North Shore system whittled down some 600 names to the...