LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Agency Brief: Dallas Cowboys, Gold's Gym and LoansThis week's Agency Brief includes news about Dannon Oikos' new quarterback, Gold's Gym's franchisees and LendingTree's new agency.
- Tito's Handmade Vodka Tops Ad Age's Marketers of the Year This year's big winner, Tito's Handmade Vodka, floated to the top because of a once-derided brand legend. See the full list.
- Oh Snap! Brands Are Getting Kicked out of the 'Friend Zone'...positioning works. When Chipotle faced a food safety crisis in early 2016,
InterbrandExecutive Director Rebeca Arbona said that the restaurant chain was like a...
- Rodrigues Leaves Publicis for WMcCann, BBH China Hires BBDO's Tsang...co-founded the agency in 2006, to executive chairman and CEO respectively.
Interbrandis appointing Donna West, formerly associate creative director at Bulletproof, as creative...
- Sid Lee Buys Paris Shop Yard, Mother Staffs Up in U.S....Leeuwen , who joins as design director, spent the last six years at
Interbrand. Also new are copywriters Catalina Monsalve, Emily Sheehan, Mike Vitiello, Sarah Sharp...