LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Small Agency of the Year, Southwest, Gold: McKee Wallwork & Co....learned "the secrets of failure" that derail companies, he said. For
International Paper, which was undergoing a transformation, the agency developed "Senseless Robot" -- a graffiti...
- Small Agency B-to-B Campaign of the Year, Gold: McKee Wallwork & Co.
International Paper, a $23.6 billion paper producer, wanted to communicate the message that even as the world moves to digital, the best ideas are...
- Ad Age's 2015 Small Agency Awards: See the WinnersWho says small agencies can't deliver big results? Our annual awards highlights the work of stellar shops.
- O'Keefe Reinhard & Paul, Nomades Take Top Honors at Small Agency Awards 2015So much for the terrible twos. A couple of two-year old shops walked away tall at Advertising Age's 2015 Small Agency Awards.
- Green Mountain Takes on Coffee Giants Cup by CupNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- In an interview with Ad Age, T.J. Whalen, VP-marketing at Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, discussed his strategy to stand out with a budget dwarfed by competitors, the retail channel that has been most affected by the recession, and why he welcomes competition in the sustainability space.