LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Teen Stream: Five Gen Y'ers give us the inside dope on the way they use smartphonesThere's one surefire way to know what Gen Y thinks: Ask them. Five teens tell us all about their smartphone use.
- When #MeToo came into fashion...the past, including Bulgari, Diesel and Valentino, also said that they would
nolonger hire him. In January, CondÃ© and other publishers, again followed by...
- No home required: freelancing and freewheeling from the roadA new breed of so-called location-independent workers are seizing on the new economy to work, travel and play -- all at the same time.
- Overbooked: Expedia and Priceline battle the digital duopoly...customers, and online bookers are feeling the squeeze and seeing investor pullback.
Nolonger able to rely simply on price as a point of difference...
- Not-so-secret agents: Travel agents go by new names...in South Dakota, and the other half scouting sites around the world.
Noone comes into his office to meet, as he doesn't have...