LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Introducing AI to Marketing in 5 Steps Before handing their campaigns over to AI systems, marketers need to understand these basic ideas, writes Tomer Naveh, CTO at Adgorithms.
- Three Ways Facebook Has Jumped the Shark for MarketersWill 2017 be remembered as the year Facebook "jumped the shark," writes Judy Shapiro at engageSimply.
- City Spotlight: Mumbai's Ad Scene Intertwines With Bollywood...and the hub of India's advertising scene. And there's surprising
interplaybetween the two worlds. Prasoon Joshi, chairman of McCann Worldgroup in Asia...
- Deloitte Digital to Host Interactive Music Lab at SXSW...while tweeting and sharing about it online. The interactive music lab, called
Interplay, is part of Deloitte's strategy to show marketers how consumers can...
- 'Campaign' Is a Dirty Word in Mobile CreativityTraditional thinking need not apply here.