LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Deep Focus founder Schafer moves into wearable tech as CMO of Muzik...or when. Schafer says he's excited to "not just [work] in a vacuum or a silo, but interact and
interplaywith other cultural brands."
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: A Heineken ad flops, and HBO's 'Silicon Valley' subtly trolls Facebook...light beer, which explains the tagline. What bothered some people was the
interplaybetween the tagline and the images on the screen. As Ad Age...
- CES 2018: Hypes and Gripes Ahead of Tech's Big ShowWe asked six executives what they're most excited to see at this year's consumer electronics conference -- and what they're least looking forward to
- Kill the 'Big Idea.' Long Live Steve Martin!...your client's and your consumers' appetite for novelty, depending on the
interplaybetween their physical and emotional states and their environment. Walk into any...
- Music Videos for Bjork and The Blaze Take the Craft Grand Prix in Film and Digital...as part of Saatchi's annual New Directors Showcase , is a striking
interplayof emotion and power: the hero envelops a male family member in...