INVNT collaborates with brands and organizations to launch products, build brand allegiance, strengthen relations, create demand and align organizations with target audiences worldwide. Clients include PepsiCo, Merck, Grant Thornton, General Motors, Subway, ESPN, the Outdoor Advertising Association of America and the Society for Human Resource Management. INVNT’s offices are strategically located in New York, London, Washington, DC, Detroit, San Francisco and Laguna Beach. INVNT is a subsidiary of Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME), one of the world's leading media companies and home to celebrated franchises and events, including the Fortune 500, Time 100, People’s Sexiest Man Alive, Sports Illustrated’s Sportsperson of the Year, the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen, the Essence Festival and the biennial Fortune Global Forum.
INVNT's core capabilities include:
Meetings & Events:
Critical audiences gathered together. Experiences that cause messages to strike, stick and spread.
What’s the story? Do people care? How should it be told?
Media & Digital:
Content and platforms that ignite emotions, build believers and form tribes.
Spaces that let audiences step inside, explore and discover for themselves.
Founded in 2008, INVNT has rapidly grown its global footprint, designing and producing successful brand campaigns in more than 60 countries on 6 continents from its offices in New York, London, Washington, D.C., San Francisco, Laguna Beach and Detroit. Clients include PepsiCo, Merck, Grant Thornton, General Motors, Subway, ESPN,Outdoor Advertising Association of America (OAAA) and the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
Managing Director of Strategic Accounts
- Shannon Washington, Senior Creative Director, with AdForum in Cannes
- Sports Illustrated Summer of Swim
- Freeform Upfront
- Cadillac CT6 Media Drive
INVNT Twitter Feed
Awards & Accolades
- The Ad Agency of the Future Is Coming. Are You Ready?Within the next 10 years, the term "agency" might not exist -- and marketing partners could look very different.
- 15 Largest U.S. Asian-American Agencies...14 Muse â Culver City, Calif. 1,500 50.0 15 15
InVNT[Time Inc.] New York 1,013 10.0 Total and percent change...
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines: Agencies ranked by 2015 revenue. Part of Agency Report 2016.
- Ad Age Names BtoB Best Award Winners for 2016John Deere, Intel, Avaya and Vistaprint -- with help from agencies such as Gyro and MRM/McCann -- land on this year's list.
- Ad Age's Best Places to Work 2015...San Francisco Employees: 85 8 72andSunny Headquarters: Los Angeles Employees: 595 9
inVNTHeadquarters: New York Employees: 65 10 DigitasLBi Headquarters: Boston Employees: 2,017...
SEP142014 Ad Spending for Top 100 B-to-B Advertisers Hits $4.8B
SEP14Marketer Optimism Spurs Digital Spending Despite Challenges
FEB24Facebook Now Helps Businesses See How Many Shoppers Are Nearby
DEC7Reaching Gamers By Not Interrupting
SEP14Visual Content Important, but Budget Isn't There: CMO Study
SEP14B-to-B E-Commerce Sales to Reach $1.1 Trillion in 2020
OCT19Marketers Creating More and More Content, But How Effective Are Those Messages?
SEP14Forrester Analyst: Key Trends B-to-B Marketers Need to Know
SEP14Omnicom's New Media Agency Brand Helped it Land AT&T
AUG24Branded Content Blocks on TV Find Sponsors
JUN15B2B Marketers Continue to Invest in Content Marketing
JAN612 Days of Social Media: A Gingerbread-themed Holiday Campaign
DEC2Best Places to Work Have Happy Employees