LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Just How Many Fake Accounts Are There on Facebook Anyway?...Agree On What Exactly 'News' Is On Facebook," per BuzzFeed News and
IpsosPublic Affairs, which "also found that 54% of American adults trust news...
- Why Pollsters Got the Election So Wrong, and What It Means for MarketersMissed prediction of Clinton win has research firms scrutinizing methods and clients wondering whether their research is just as faulty.
- Study Suggests Anti-Trump Ads May Turn Trump Supporters...assault allegations against him came to light. A recent study conducted by
Ipsosexclusively for Ad Age found that 12% of Republicans said they were...
- Four Rules to Successfully Scale Influencer Campaigns...to hit advertising in the last few years. According to a recent
Ipsosstudy , 95% of branding professionals believe it is important for brands to...
- More Advertisers Say They Are Buying Into Podcasts...at remembering advertisements they've heard in the past day (65%), the past week (47%), and the past month (21%), according to research from