Iris is an award-winning creative network, with offices in 14 locations around the world, made up of 1,000 specialists, entrepreneurs, technologists and creatives. Our ambition is quite simply, to be the most innovative agency network on the planet.
Founded in 1999 by six people and forged around one client -- iris today works with the most adventurous and successful brands in the world, including adidas, Domino’s, Britvic, Samsung, Barclaycard and Jeep. And we are flexible and diverse enough to make it easy for talent from all sorts of commercial, creative and cultural backgrounds to team and collaborate effectively around our client's challenges.
We have deep expertise in building ‘Participation Brands’. These are brands that have a purpose, innovate and shape culture. Brands that harness the power of involvement to survive and thrive in the 'era of Participation'.
Because of this singular focus, iris has no dominant ‘discipline gene’, no departmental silos and no personal ego. Just a diverse array of people who have one thing above all in common; they are natural born collaborators operating in a no borders, no boundaries, no b*llshit environment.
Want to know more? Visit iris-worldwide.com or follow us @irisworldwide.
Claire Humphris - Founding Partner
Iris Worldwide Twitter Feed
Awards & Accolades
- Cheil Office in Seoul Raided Amid South Korean Political Scandal...to Yonhap's report. Seoul-based Cheil
Worldwide, which owns agencies including The Barbarian Group , McKinney and Iris, is the 17th largest global agency company...
- Brand Pepsi Begins a Digital Agency Review...Pepsi Pass," an app and loyalty program. Seoul-based Cheil
Worldwide, which also owns Iris, McKinney , MDLab, BravoAsia, BMB and PengTai, bought a 47% share...
- DDB No Longer AOR for Fiat Chrysler's Alfa Romeo...roster agencies include FCB , Chicago; GSD&M; Richards Group; Doner ; and
Iris Worldwide. The automaker is currently reviewing agencies for its Chrysler brand, which had...
- Gens Y&Z Aren't Big Impulse Shoppers...soon be a thing of the past, according to research by
Iris Worldwide, which found that 0% of Generation Y and Z shoppers surveyed admitted...
- Cheil Looks to Rebuild Barbarian Group as CEO Peter Kim Departs...that of numerous Barbarian Group executives over the last six months. Cheil
WorldwidePresident of International and CEO of Greater China Aaron Lau will serve...