In May 1999, a team of six people forged an agency from one client and stoked the first fires of the consumer technology revolution.
Today iris is a diverse, thriving creative network. Our 1000 people across 14 offices work with some of the most adventurous and successful clients in the world. Our ambition is quite simply to be the most inspiring and innovative agency network on the planet.We build Participation Brands
Here at iris we have deep expertise in building ‘Participation Brands’. Brands that have a purpose, innovate and shape culture. Brands that harness the power of involvement to survive and thrive in the era of Participation.We are all about the blend
At iris we make it easy for brilliant talent from all sorts of commercial, creative and cultural backgrounds to team and collaborate effectively around client challenges.
We have no dominant ‘discipline gene’, no departmental silos and no personal ego. Just a diverse array of specialists who have one thing above all in common; they are natural born collaborators operating in a no borders, no boundaries, no bullshit environment.
Not only does this take us to some extraordinary places with our clients, it tends to make the experience of getting there as rewarding as the destination itself.We are part of something bigger
In 2014 we became proud members of the Cheil family and part of an ‘East meets West’ network of 55 offices and over 5000 people.
iris Worldwide Twitter Feed
Awards & Accolades
- The Secret Lives of Industry Influencers: How Your Colleagues Spend Their Off-Hours...a different place onstage," he said. Sasha Shor Executive creative director,
Iris WorldwideIn 2013, when Ms. Shor was taking a break from advertising, she...
- The Live Bowl (and How It's Changing the TV Landscape)Real-time commercials invaded the Super Bowl, pointing to the future of TV advertising.
- Fiat Chrysler Avoids Politics in Super Bowl Ads, Plugs Alfa RomeoThe automaker -- known for classics like 'Halftime in America' -- put all its money this year on gaining attention for the Italian brand.
- What Is Fiat Chrysler Up to for the Super Bowl?...to its then-thriving Jeep brand. One spot, "Portraits" by Cheil
Worldwide's IrisNew York, celebrated the brand's 75th anniversary by using 60...
- Ad Agencies Are Busing Staffers to Women's Rights March in D.C....has vastly expanded, with more than 600 marches expected to take place
worldwideone day after Donald Trump's inauguration as president of the United...