LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Yes He Can? Here's How Trump Could WinMedia Guy Simon Dumenco argues that Donald Trump could actually win the ad/branding/messaging battle -- and the election.
- Should Donald Trump Go After Hillary Clinton's Weird Hair, Orange Skin and Tiny Hands?In the wake of his "Hillary Clinton is a bigot" declaration, perhaps Trump should go even further.
- An Actual Marketing Lesson from Donald Trump's Success...these concerns. "Careful how you train your consumer" was a P&G'
ismthat it's clear the Republican Party never learned. As dozens of...
- Copygirl: The Pink-Covered Novel Every Ad Guy Should Read...on Twitter or at a conference -- how the not-so subtle bro-
ismof an ad agency starts to shut out women (and some men...
- Why Facebook-Style Big-ism Is Bad for Digital MediaDumenco says we need more tech folks who understand "the history of media and the history of advertising against truly engaging content."