LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Droga5 Adds Creatives, Digital Kitchen Promotes Vitagliano...director at The New York Times. He has also worked at NPR,
ISM, Digital Influence Group and Arnold Worldwide. Santa Monica-based agency Enso has...
- Why Snapchat Might Be the Next Twitter (Not in a Good Way)...bucket plus "look at us embracing the hottest new platforms" us-too-
ism. Back then, there was enough starry-eyed optimism about any and all...
- Yes He Can? Here's How Trump Could WinMedia Guy Simon Dumenco argues that Donald Trump could actually win the ad/branding/messaging battle -- and the election.
- Should Donald Trump Go After Hillary Clinton's Weird Hair, Orange Skin and Tiny Hands?In the wake of his "Hillary Clinton is a bigot" declaration, perhaps Trump should go even further.
- An Actual Marketing Lesson from Donald Trump's Success...these concerns. "Careful how you train your consumer" was a P&G'
ismthat it's clear the Republican Party never learned. As dozens of...