LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- When Does the Sh*t Hit the (Fake) Fans for Brands?How many brands have prioritized social media counts over engagement or done dubious things to get big fast on social media?
- Agency Brief: Bicycles, Burgers and BlackoutsThis week's Agency Brief includes news about Catch New York, Coca-Cola, Jack Morton and Publicis.
- Where Will VerComDisnAppleCast Stand on Net Neutrality?...interestsâ "the constant drive to translate a sort of Winner-Takes-All-
isminto public and economic policyâ "is that playing favorites ends up pissing...
- Droga5 Adds Creatives, Digital Kitchen Promotes Vitagliano...director at The New York Times. He has also worked at NPR,
ISM, Digital Influence Group and Arnold Worldwide. Santa Monica-based agency Enso has...
- Why Snapchat Might Be the Next Twitter (Not in a Good Way)...bucket plus "look at us embracing the hottest new platforms" us-too-
ism. Back then, there was enough starry-eyed optimism about any and all...