LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Why Facebook-Style Big-ism Is Bad for Digital MediaDumenco says we need more tech folks who understand "the history of media and the history of advertising against truly engaging content."
- Emirates selects BBDO, Atmosphere as marketing agencies...as creative agency of record. The previous advertising agency of record was
ISM, Boston. BBDO New York and Atmosphere will be responsible for creating an...
- Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2013.
- Your Go-to Guide to Keeping Up With StartupsHere's a portfolio-management approach for keeping track of what's new and next in startups.
- Want to Really Serve Consumers? Offer Them an Experience...authentic experiences. "For a confluence of reasons -- global recession, social media, foodie-
ism-- restaurants have been dislodged from their traditional fixed spots and are loose...