LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Millennial Dilemma: The Generic Generation Doesn't Want Your Brands More than half of milennials say they have no interest in brand loyalty. What's a marketer to do?
- Linda Boff Named GE CMO...digital and industrial strength." Ms. Boff's experience also includes stints as CMO at NBC's
iVillage, and director of marketing and communications at Citigroup.
- Hulu Looks to NBC Veteran Peter Naylor to Rebuild Sales Organization...to his post at NBC Universal, Naylor was SVP of sales for
iVillageProperties. In December, Hulu announced it surpassed $1 billion in revenue in...
- Troy Young Is Reinventing Hearst Digital With a Wrecking BallDigital president's radical changes are making some at the Cosmo, Esquire publisher nervous. Here's why the industry is watching closely.
- Linda Boff...the company's brand and design strategy. Previously, Boff was CMO of
iVillageProperties, part of the NBC Universal. Boff joined GE in early 2004...