LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Linda Boff Named GE CMO...digital and industrial strength." Ms. Boff's experience also includes stints as CMO at NBC's
iVillage, and director of marketing and communications at Citigroup.
- Hulu Looks to NBC Veteran Peter Naylor to Rebuild Sales Organization...to his post at NBC Universal, Naylor was SVP of sales for
iVillageProperties. In December, Hulu announced it surpassed $1 billion in revenue in...
- Troy Young Is Reinventing Hearst Digital With a Wrecking BallDigital president's radical changes are making some at the Cosmo, Esquire publisher nervous. Here's why the industry is watching closely.
- Linda Boff...the company's brand and design strategy. Previously, Boff was CMO of
iVillageProperties, part of the NBC Universal. Boff joined GE in early 2004...
- NBCU CMO Embraces 'Healthy Tension' Between Programming, Ad Sales...which includes TV networks like USA, Bravo and Oxygen, as well as
iVillage, Fandango and DailyCandy. Mr. Shea spent two decades at MTV Networks in...