LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- FCB wins global Kimberly-Clark family care assignment...Kimberly-Clark spokesman declined to comment, and spokespeople for FCB and
J. Walter Thompson, the WPP shop that's an incumbent on K-C family...
- Friday Wake-Up Call: California's new data privacy law, and Facebook and Twitter's transparency pushCalifornia's new law has some similarities to the European Union's GDPR privacy protections.
- Barton F. Graf replaces chief strategy officer, Graves leaves JWT Atlanta for VCU Brandcenter...barrettSF and Wieden & Kennedy . Chief Creative Officer Vann Graves will leave
J. Walter ThompsonAtlanta to become director of VCU Brandcenter. He begins Aug. 10...
- Discomfort zone: Jessica Toye's work unsettles for all the right reasonsToye says her cause-related work grows out of issues she and her co-workers think about anyway.
- 'A brutal time in the business': How Terri & Sandy wins big as a small shop...Meyer and Greenberg had worked together as a creative team at
J. Walter Thompsonand FCB â "the two bring a big sensibility to small...