Jackson Marketing Group is often asked what makes its shop different. The answer lies in three simple words:
SOLVE. It exists to help clients solve marketing challenges. Maybe it's to reposition a brand, launch a new product, generate quality leads, activate a motorsports sponsorship or get media attention by throwing toilet paper during a press conference. Some challenges are large, some are small. All are important.
SERVE. It is committed to service excellence regardless of scope and scale. Having a servant's heart is steeped in the company's DNA, and it shows in the way it works with clients.
GROW. Over the course of the past 25 years, Jackson has learned a very simple secret: Do the right thing to help clients grow and the rest will take care of itself. By helping clients solve their marketing problems, Jackson has seen its client brands grow and has established relationships that last for decades.
Links: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
AT A GLANCE
Founded in 1987, Jackson has grown from a small startup to one of the largest BtoB agencies in the Southeast. Our 105 associates are focused on helping clients solve marketing challenges, whether they need all 13 in-house service groups or just one. By seamlessly integrating these services, clients save time and money while maximizing the impact of their programs.
CORE IN-HOUSE SERVICES
• Content marketing
• Public relations
• Channel marketing
• Partnership activation
• Video production
• Brand representation
• Product sales
Like most agencies, we have won our share of awards. But our most important "award" is the feedback from our clients, who, in our 2013 Client Survey, gave us a 3.73 rating (on a scale of 4.0) to the question, "How likely would you be to recommend JMG to another company?"
- 0:01 / 1:20 Sage Automotive Interiors Small Planet Video
- Big League World Series 2014
- Michelin PSAS Event Video
- NSF Railway Intermodal Website
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- Tell Clients Your Story in Your Own Words With Ad Age's LookBook...Age LookBook '>Golin Harris , Grey Healthcare Group , Hyper Marketing , Integer , Jack Morton ,
Jackson Marketing Group, JWT , Kaplan Thaler Group , Leo Burnett , Marina Maher Communications , McCann...