LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- JWT Buys L.A. Shopper-Marketing Firm Lunchbox...his branding and advertising experience he is a former competitive skateboarder,
Japanese monstermovie star and a licensed clinical hypnotherapist. Though Lunchbox is based in...
- HUMMER PLAYS THE MONSTER LOVE CARD...Monsters," an intentionally cheesy production spoofing the unintentionally cheesy '50s-era
Japanese monsterflicks of the "Godzilla" variety. In this one, a skyscraper-sized reptile...
- Who ordered the murdered mistress?...just what the film buff ordered. Client: Seattle International Film Festival Agency: Wongdoody/Seattle CW: Matt McCain AD: Pam Fujimoto Director: Craig Tanimoto/
- Wongdoody Promotes Seattle Film "Feast"...can order whatever cinema they want. Directed by Craig Tanimoto of
Japanese Monster, the effort features one scenario in which a patron sits down to...
- Additions at Tag Team and Sway...with New York's Rocket Films. ... Shira Boardman, formerly of production company
Japanese Monster, has joined L.A. effects house Sway Studio as executive producer.