LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The $21,500 Daily-Deal Item (Marked Down From $26,875!)...which was launched in June by self-described "serial entrepreneur" Jason Goldberg (
Jobster, socialmedian, etc.) -- is the most engaging of the daily-deal-email startups...
- Tad Smith, Reed Business Information-US...www.SafetyBase.com, an interactive site focused on industrial automation safety; and The Biz, a social networking site developed by Variety in association with
- Frank Anton What: CEO Where: Hanley Wood Why: In spite of the prolonged slump in the building and construction markets Hanley Wood serves, Anton continues to invest in technology and new products.
- âVarietyâ debuts The Biz, social network targeting entertainment field...Gott, associate publisher of Variety . The site was developed in association with
Jobster, which builds online career networks. Variety is published by Reed Business Information...
- âVarietyâ debuts social networking site for entertainment professionals...site for entertainment professionals. The Web site was developed in association with
Jobster, an online career network. The Biz users can upload profiles, photos, portfolios...