LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Snapchat Maker Expands in London Ahead of IPO...advertising revenue will reach an estimated $366.7 million this year, and
jumpto $935.5 million in 2017, according to eMarketer Inc. London Calling...
- See How Miller High Life Is Reviving a Classic '70s Slogan...with a significant new investment. Spending on the brand in December will
jump135% compared with last December, Ryan Marek, director of economy brands at...
- What WeChat Teaches About the Future of Social CommerceWeChat, China's all-purpose app, plays host to many experiments in social shopping.
- Could John Lewis's 'Buster the Boxer' Be the Last of the Real Ad Animals?...developed bespoke software to perfect the animals' skin sliding so that every
jump, twist and bounce was rendered in an authentic fashion. Another U.K...
- Don't Call It a Comeback: NFL Sees Post-Election Ratings SpikeCowboys-Steelers thrill ride delivers the biggest ratings of the season and keeps Fox ahead of the rest of the pack.