LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Project Baby Slobs Shows That Sharing Works Better Than Branding...West Hollywood office of the New York social-media agency the
Jun Group, which works for the likes of Kraft Foods , NBC Universal, Procter & Gamble...
- Why Everyone Is Going to Start Paying Consumers to Watch Video AdsA shortage of premium video and growth of virtual goods is fueling the growth of a new kind of online video, incentivized viewing.
- Miley Cyrus Nudges Walmart Onto Viral Video Chart...964 -3% 5 New Walmart Miley and Max. Only at Walmart.
Jun Group, MediaVest 490,592 New 6 New Shake Weight Get a Shake Weight...
- Targeting Tech-Savvy Young Males? Jun Group Is Reaching ThemWho: Mitchell Reichgut, founder and principal,
Jun Group, a peer-to-peer distribution and consulting firm Mitchell Reichgut: 'I think the biggest reason people are...
- Peer-to-Peer: No Longer Renegade Territory for AdvertisersNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- While Joost may be the latest media darling when it comes to peer-to-peer, it's not the only company looking to carve out a legitimate space for advertisers in what was formerly renegade territory.