LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 15 Largest U.S. Asian-American Agencies...agency with estimated 2013 revenue of $54.8 million. WPP's
Kang & Lee Advertising(ranked No. 2 in Agency Report 2013's Asian-American ranking...
- 15 Largest U.S. Asian-American Agencies...Communications â Englewood Cliffs, N.J. $16,604 NA 2 1
Kang & Lee Advertising* [WPP] New York 14,200 -13.3 3 6 Gravity Media...
- Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2013.
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines by 2011 U.S. revenue. Part of Agency Report 2012.
- 15 Largest U.S. Asian-American Agencies...S. REVENUE 2011 2010 AGENCY [PARENT] HEADQUARTERS 2011 % CHG 1 1
Kang & Lee Advertising* [WPP] New York $16,380 5.0 2 2 AdAsia Communications...