Kantar is home to some of the world's leading research, data and insight companies.
Individually, companies such as Millward Brown, TNS, Kantar Media, Kantar Worldpanel, Added Value and The Futures Company are famous and highly respected experts in their fields. Collectively, they offer the most complete view of consumers - the way they live, shop, vote, watch and tweet - in over a hundred countries worldwide. For the benefit of our clients, Kantar connects these specialists as well as providing access to the wider WPP group of companies and other partners.
We work with over half of the Fortune 500 companies, but we also work with small businesses, national governments, media owners and NGOs and even the occasional Hollywood film star.
Our offer covers the breadth of techniques and technologies, from purchase and media data to predicting long term trends; from neuroscience to exit polls; from large scale quantitative studies to qualitative research, incorporating ethnography and semiotics.
In a world over-supplied with information, we aim to transform data into insights that inspire our clients to better, braver business decisions.
- Amid Plummeting Sales, JC Penney Taps New CMO With 'Broad Retail Expertise'...on measured media in the U.S. last year, according to
Kantar Media, plans to focus on bright spots beyond apparel like its Sephora shops...
- Why More CMOs Are Being Elevated to President or CEO Roles...3 million on measured media in the U.S., according to
Kantar Media. The company also works with Anomaly. Earlier this week, Dick's reported...
- Why There's No Yoga in Lululemon's First Global Campaign...U.S.â "more than double that of 2015, according to
Kantar Media. Stump said the new effort is Lululemon's most-expensive, though he...
- Finances Are Family Affair in MassMutual CampaignMassMutual highlights interdependence in its first work from new agency of record Johannes Leonardo.
- This Fitness Chain Is Adding Muscle to Its Marketing With New AOR Zimmerman...307,000 on measured media in the U.S., according to
Kantar Media. Playing up user content could be a wise strategy, as fitness enthusiasts...