Kantar is home to some of the world's leading research, data and insight companies.
Individually, companies such as Millward Brown, TNS, Kantar Media, Kantar Worldpanel, Added Value and The Futures Company are famous and highly respected experts in their fields. Collectively, they offer the most complete view of consumers - the way they live, shop, vote, watch and tweet - in over a hundred countries worldwide. For the benefit of our clients, Kantar connects these specialists as well as providing access to the wider WPP group of companies and other partners.
We work with over half of the Fortune 500 companies, but we also work with small businesses, national governments, media owners and NGOs and even the occasional Hollywood film star.
Our offer covers the breadth of techniques and technologies, from purchase and media data to predicting long term trends; from neuroscience to exit polls; from large scale quantitative studies to qualitative research, incorporating ethnography and semiotics.
In a world over-supplied with information, we aim to transform data into insights that inspire our clients to better, braver business decisions.
- JC Penney taps its internal creative team for new Shaq campaign...on measured media in the U.S. last year, according to
Kantar Media. Shaq will also have his own line of clothing coming out exclusively...
- Chili's picks OKRP as agency of record after project success...earlier. Chili's spent about $105 million on measured media in 2017, down from nearly $119 million in 2016, according to data from
- Advance Auto Parts taps The Richards Group and 360i...owned Carquest branded stores. Advance Auto Parts Inc. spent $29.1 million on measured media in the U.S. in 2017, according to
- Mattress Firm taps agency exec as new CMO...measured media in the U.S. last year, down only $2 million from 2016, according to
Kantar Media, is expected to debut in late summer.
- Agency Brief: George Lois has three killer rules for creatives...in measured media in the U.S. in 2017, according to
Kantar Media. The agency, which has also recently won work for Liberty Mutual, referred...