Kantar is home to some of the world's leading research, data and insight companies.
Individually, companies such as Millward Brown, TNS, Kantar Media, Kantar Worldpanel, Added Value and The Futures Company are famous and highly respected experts in their fields. Collectively, they offer the most complete view of consumers - the way they live, shop, vote, watch and tweet - in over a hundred countries worldwide. For the benefit of our clients, Kantar connects these specialists as well as providing access to the wider WPP group of companies and other partners.
We work with over half of the Fortune 500 companies, but we also work with small businesses, national governments, media owners and NGOs and even the occasional Hollywood film star.
Our offer covers the breadth of techniques and technologies, from purchase and media data to predicting long term trends; from neuroscience to exit polls; from large scale quantitative studies to qualitative research, incorporating ethnography and semiotics.
In a world over-supplied with information, we aim to transform data into insights that inspire our clients to better, braver business decisions.
- LVMH chooses Dentsu Aegis Network for its North American media business...holding company. LVMH MoÃ«t Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA spent $405 million in measured media in the U.S. in 2017, according to
- Gore-Tex reveals new brand and new campaign...2 million on measured media in the U.S., according to
Kantar Media. Gore-Tex is not the only company recognizing the increasing potential and...
- Esurance taps Dennis Quaid for a very self-aware brand refresh...5 million on measured media in the U.S., according to
Kantar Media. The brand grew net written premiumsâ "income from policies after reinsurance costsâ...
- Activision consolidates global media with OMD...on measured media in the U.S. last year, according to
Kantar Media. Activision Blizzard reported $1.97 billion in net revenues in the quarter...
- Hispanic Fact Pack: What you need to know about this market...Ad Age Datacenter's analysis of measured-media spending figures from
Kantar Media. A combined 60 percent of Hispanic adults prefer to watch TV only...