Kantar is home to some of the world's leading research, data and insight companies.
Individually, companies such as Millward Brown, TNS, Kantar Media, Kantar Worldpanel, Added Value and The Futures Company are famous and highly respected experts in their fields. Collectively, they offer the most complete view of consumers - the way they live, shop, vote, watch and tweet - in over a hundred countries worldwide. For the benefit of our clients, Kantar connects these specialists as well as providing access to the wider WPP group of companies and other partners.
We work with over half of the Fortune 500 companies, but we also work with small businesses, national governments, media owners and NGOs and even the occasional Hollywood film star.
Our offer covers the breadth of techniques and technologies, from purchase and media data to predicting long term trends; from neuroscience to exit polls; from large scale quantitative studies to qualitative research, incorporating ethnography and semiotics.
In a world over-supplied with information, we aim to transform data into insights that inspire our clients to better, braver business decisions.
- Makeover Ahead for Ulta Beauty With New Agencies Beauty retailer Ulta has chosen McCann for creative and MullenLowe's Mediahub for media; new work will debut in 2018
- White Cloud: The Brand That Wouldn't Die...measured media support its final year under P&G, according to
Kantar MediaIntelligence. White Cloud ads in the 1980s showed women earnestly proclaiming that...
- Macy's Airs Poignant Holiday Ad Created by Third Agency in Three YearsUnder a revamped marketing model, struggling Macy's is taking a layered approach to its messaging this holiday with ads from BBDO New York.
- Intuit Banks on TBWA for Global QuickBooks Campaign...on measured media in the U.S. in 2016, according to
Kantar Media, with parent company Intuit spending about $102.5 million on measured media...
- Uber Set to Bring on 72andSunny as Global Creative Agency...help drivers evade authorities. Uber Technologies Inc. spent an estimated $72 million in measured media in the U.S. in 2016, according to