Kantar is home to some of the world's leading research, data and insight companies.
Individually, companies such as Millward Brown, TNS, Kantar Media, Kantar Worldpanel, Added Value and The Futures Company are famous and highly respected experts in their fields. Collectively, they offer the most complete view of consumers - the way they live, shop, vote, watch and tweet - in over a hundred countries worldwide. For the benefit of our clients, Kantar connects these specialists as well as providing access to the wider WPP group of companies and other partners.
We work with over half of the Fortune 500 companies, but we also work with small businesses, national governments, media owners and NGOs and even the occasional Hollywood film star.
Our offer covers the breadth of techniques and technologies, from purchase and media data to predicting long term trends; from neuroscience to exit polls; from large scale quantitative studies to qualitative research, incorporating ethnography and semiotics.
In a world over-supplied with information, we aim to transform data into insights that inspire our clients to better, braver business decisions.
- KFC U.S. CMO Kevin Hochman Promoted to President and Chief Concept Officer...in 2015, down 12.3% from a year earlier, according to an Ad Age Datacenter analysis of measured-media data from WPP's
- Post-it Parent 3M Names Venables Bell Creative AOR for Consumer Business...such as Scotch-Brite, Ace and Command, spent nearly $28 million on measured media, the same amount it spent in 2015, according to
- 'Take It or Leave Its' or 'So Whats' Would Help Internet BrandsInstead of focusing on avid buyers by following them around the internet, marketers like Kraft Heinz shouldn't ignore casual buyers.
- Dick's Pushes Digital This Spring But Expect to see More Private Label MarketingDick's plans to focus more on its private brands in its marketing moving forward.
- MetLife's Brighthouse Financial Hires BBH N.Y....While measured media spend for Brighthouse Financial was not available on
Kantar Media, MetLife spent $42.8 million on measured media last year, compared to...