Kantar is home to some of the world's leading research, data and insight companies.
Individually, companies such as Millward Brown, TNS, Kantar Media, Kantar Worldpanel, Added Value and The Futures Company are famous and highly respected experts in their fields. Collectively, they offer the most complete view of consumers - the way they live, shop, vote, watch and tweet - in over a hundred countries worldwide. For the benefit of our clients, Kantar connects these specialists as well as providing access to the wider WPP group of companies and other partners.
We work with over half of the Fortune 500 companies, but we also work with small businesses, national governments, media owners and NGOs and even the occasional Hollywood film star.
Our offer covers the breadth of techniques and technologies, from purchase and media data to predicting long term trends; from neuroscience to exit polls; from large scale quantitative studies to qualitative research, incorporating ethnography and semiotics.
In a world over-supplied with information, we aim to transform data into insights that inspire our clients to better, braver business decisions.
- Capri Sun Taps Kids and John Legend for No-Added-Sugar Line Capri Sun is responding to consumers' desires for cleaner drinks with four varieties made without added sugar.
- Lululemon Woos Men With First Campaign...the U.S. to a still-modest $56,000, according to
Kantar Media. Despite the small outlay, it is one of a few sportswear brands...
- Rapper's Delight: China's Hip-Hop Talent Showcase Boosts BrandsAs is standard in China, nobody is surprised to see a supposed rebel rapping about the pleasure of sharing McDonald's snack boxes.
- Chili's Appoints 360i Integrated Media Agency of Record...nature." Chili's spent $119 million on measured media in the U.S. in 2016, up from $114 million in 2015, according to
- Mattel Revs Up Hot Wheels Campaign for Primetime...5 million on measured media in the U.S., according to
Kantar Media. "We wanted to resonate with mom but in an unexpected way," says...