Kantar is home to some of the world's leading research, data and insight companies.
Individually, companies such as Millward Brown, TNS, Kantar Media, Kantar Worldpanel, Added Value and The Futures Company are famous and highly respected experts in their fields. Collectively, they offer the most complete view of consumers - the way they live, shop, vote, watch and tweet - in over a hundred countries worldwide. For the benefit of our clients, Kantar connects these specialists as well as providing access to the wider WPP group of companies and other partners.
We work with over half of the Fortune 500 companies, but we also work with small businesses, national governments, media owners and NGOs and even the occasional Hollywood film star.
Our offer covers the breadth of techniques and technologies, from purchase and media data to predicting long term trends; from neuroscience to exit polls; from large scale quantitative studies to qualitative research, incorporating ethnography and semiotics.
In a world over-supplied with information, we aim to transform data into insights that inspire our clients to better, braver business decisions.
- What's Next for MetLife After Snoopy? Ads Focus on the Workforce...dialed up" from what the company traditionally spends. Last year, MetLife spent $55 million on measured media in the U.S., according to
- 7-Eleven Seeks New Creative Agency...spent about $22 million on measured media in 2015, according to
Kantar Media, did not respond to inquiry for comment. 7â 'Eleven Inc. has about...
- Crayola Draws on Animated Characters to Push Holiday Campaign...S. over the holiday period of November and December, according to
Kantar Media. "It's a completely new way for us to build campaigns and...
- Post-It Parent 3M Seeks Creative Agency for Consumer Brands...and Command, spent nearly $28 million on measured media, according to
Kantar Media. At the end of October, 3M reported that net income for the...
- Progressive Warns of 'Parentamorphosis' in Flo-less Campaign...on measured media in the U.S. last year, according to
Kantar Media, worked with Arnold Worldwide on the new campaign, along with its in...