Kantar is home to some of the world's leading research, data and insight companies.
Individually, companies such as Millward Brown, TNS, Kantar Media, Kantar Worldpanel, Added Value and The Futures Company are famous and highly respected experts in their fields. Collectively, they offer the most complete view of consumers - the way they live, shop, vote, watch and tweet - in over a hundred countries worldwide. For the benefit of our clients, Kantar connects these specialists as well as providing access to the wider WPP group of companies and other partners.
We work with over half of the Fortune 500 companies, but we also work with small businesses, national governments, media owners and NGOs and even the occasional Hollywood film star.
Our offer covers the breadth of techniques and technologies, from purchase and media data to predicting long term trends; from neuroscience to exit polls; from large scale quantitative studies to qualitative research, incorporating ethnography and semiotics.
In a world over-supplied with information, we aim to transform data into insights that inspire our clients to better, braver business decisions.
- Radio's health is better than you think, but what's the long-term prognosis?Radio's got 93% of the country listening. But the static is getting louder and the next few years could be critical.
- Weight Watchers is conducting an agency review...to nearly $66.2 million in 2017, according to data from
Kantar Media. But worldwide advertising costs, consisting mainly of broadcast and digital media, rose...
- Aflac quacks up quick commercial...Aflac's sales increased 4.7 percent last year. According to
Kantar Media, the company decreased its U.S. measured media investment by 9 percent...
- P&G unwraps trio of new agency models...P&G's $2.7 billion total last year, according to
Kantar Media. Saatchi & Saatchi New York CEO Andrea Diquez will head the new unit...
- P&G puts media duties for hair care back in review two years after 'Mediapalooza'...media spending in the U.S. alone last year, according to
Kantar Media, nearly 10 percent of the company's broader $2.7 billion U...