LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Agency Brief: Embracing Aging, the '80s and AcupunctureThis week's Agency Brief includes news from The&Partnership, Circus Maximus, StrawberryFrog and more.
- Duck Hunt: Aflac Reviews Creative Account...to stay, according to Hernandez-Blades. Linda Kaplan Thaler, founder of
Kaplan Thaler Group, which merged with Publicis in 2012, was key in the creation...
- How to Start a Great Small Agency - With Grit...world is spinning too quickly," said Ms. Kaplan Thaler, who founded
Kaplan Thaler Groupin 1997. She also cowrote a book with Robin Koval, "Grit...
- Captain America and the Black Panther Help Audi Go Viral With a High-Speed Chase...542 Spot last week: NEW 3 Focus Groups NEW Wendy's
Kaplan Thaler GroupViews this week: 13,338,872 Spot last week: NEW 4...
- Wendy's Parts Ways With Publicis, Names VML Its Creative Agency WPP's VML shop recently created TV work that featured Wendy's new tagline but not Wendy's Red character, which Publicis often promoted.