LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines by 2010 U.S. revenue. Part of Agency Report 2011.
- Luis Silberwasser to Head New Discovery International Unit...most recently ran the Target business as a senior VP at
Kaplow Communications. There she also led the development of K:Drive, an internal group...
- Timex Gets Starring Role in 'Stranger Than Fiction'LOS ANGELES -- The first line of "Stranger Than Fiction" sets up the quirky drama by telling the audience that "This is a story about a man named Harold Crick ... and his wristwatch." For a watch marketer, could there be any better entree into a starring role in a feature film?
- NEXXUS MOVES OUT OF SALON INTO MASS MARKET...years. Interpublic Group of Cos.' Campbell-Mithun, Minneapolis, handles Nexxus creative.
Kaplow Communications, New York, will handle public relations, and Aegis Group's Carat , New...