LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Media Karma Confusion After 'Hated Philly' Triumphs Over 'Evil Pats'Everybody loves an underdog. Except when they don't.
- Megyn Kelly's Wake-Up Call The former Fox News favorite starts a new day, every day, as she joins NBC's morning lineup. Will viewers follow?
- McDonald's Delivers Long-Lost Sauce to Crazed 'Rick and Morty' Fans On Twitter...dipping sauce, and now it's basking in a glaze of delicious
karmaon social media. This weekend, the fast-food chain sent a half...
- What My Fight With a Chase Bank Employee Says About the Coming Robot Apocalypse...Spicer is already the cut-rate Sean Spicer). He paused, then added, "
Karma?" Wow, did he just go off-script? Would Chase use the word...
- Why Cannes Is Courting China. Plus: Three Mainland Agencies to WatchAs the global ad business descends on France, Chinese agencies and marketers are getting their due. Cannes organizers want nothing more.