LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Megyn Kelly's Wake-Up Call The former Fox News favorite starts a new day, every day, as she joins NBC's morning lineup. Will viewers follow?
- McDonald's Delivers Long-Lost Sauce to Crazed 'Rick and Morty' Fans On Twitter...dipping sauce, and now it's basking in a glaze of delicious
karmaon social media. This weekend, the fast-food chain sent a half...
- What My Fight With a Chase Bank Employee Says About the Coming Robot Apocalypse...Spicer is already the cut-rate Sean Spicer). He paused, then added, "
Karma?" Wow, did he just go off-script? Would Chase use the word...
- Why Cannes Is Courting China. Plus: Three Mainland Agencies to WatchAs the global ad business descends on France, Chinese agencies and marketers are getting their due. Cannes organizers want nothing more.
- Dairy Industry Ready to Remind Us Just How Much We Love It With 'Undeniably Dairy,' the industry is out to make people feel good about eating and drinking the dairy products some have abandoned.