LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Accenture Buys London Creative Agency Karmarama...big play into the agency space with the acquisition of London shop
Karmarama, whose clients include Unilever, Honda, Deutsche Bank, and BBC Music. Karmarama is...
- Marketing's Brexit 'Survivors' Say Trump Win Shows People Are Sick of Being Told How to Think"We now have to get used to living in a time where deep shocks are becoming the norm," said Toby Hoare, CEO of J. Walter Thompson Europe.
- Captain Worldwide Opens, DDB Chicago, CCF, CP&B See Shift in Creative LeadershipAll the industry's latest creative moves
- TBWA/Media Arts Lab, BBH New York, Isobar and More Beef Up Creative Ranks...Burnett and Lowe. She will become part of a creative team with
KarmaramaCD Jo Jenkins. Simon Wakeman moves from CP&B , where he was...
- Martin Agency Adds Creatives to N.Y. Office, Karmarama's Ryan Joins Cheil and More...as executive creative director. Ryan, the former group executive creative director at
Karmarama, will report to Group Chief Executive Paul Hammersley. She joined Karmarama in...