- KBS+ Hires Ad Age's Matt Creamer as Executive Editor, Revamps Content OfferingThe move reunites Mr. Creamer with KBS+ Chief Strategy and former Ad Age Editor Jonah Bloom.
- Why Scandal Won't Touch Capital One CampaignCapital One's settlement may seem like another black eye to the financial-services company. But in reality the scandal is unlikely to change the way the financial-services giant markets.
- Ad Age's Agency A-List Issue: 10 Standout ShopsThis crop of capable agencies represents those that were just shy of making the A-List, but still deserve kudos for their accomplishments -- be it a stellar new-business track record such as Translation's or Ogilvy's, or the ability to boast innovative work for hot new clients, like Evolution Bureau or Mullen.
- BMW Launches Comprehensive Review for U.S. BusinessBMW of North America is launching a comprehensive review for U.S. creative work, the car maker said today, five months after parting ways with Omnicom Group's GSD&M.
- BMW to Make Super Bowl Comeback After 10 YearsNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- BMW North America is returning to the Super Bowl after a 10-year hiatus, as the car maker enters one of the busiest periods of launches in its history.