LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2014.
- Biggest Brands, 2015 edition200 biggest brands from Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2015 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.
- Leo Burnett Loses Special K to JWT
KelloggCo. is moving creative duties for its struggling Special K brand to JWT and away from long-time agency Leo Burnett in the U...
- Lean Cuisine Makes 'Massive Pivot' Away From Diet Marketing...so dire for frozen-food marketers that industry giants including Nestle, ConAgra,
Kelloggand General Mills joined forces last year to launch a three-year...
- Brands Join the Gay-Marriage Celebration in Social Media...pic.twitter.com/W0wC7rUjDT â " Game Of Thrones (@GameOfThrones) June 26, 2015
Kellogg's congratulates LGBT Americans on Marriage Equality! pic.twitter.com/k36u8HgywI â...