LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Agency Brief: Some shark news as you're packing for MiamiThis week's agency news involves GSD&M and Jack Link's, UM and SharkNinja and Fitzco and French's.
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- Ad Age's Best Places to Work 2016 Great benefits, culture and perks abound at the 50 marketing, ad and tech players on this year's list
- Adland's Battle Royale: Agencies Defend Turf As Ad Tech Moves In On ClientsAs former allies bypass them and ink deals directly with marketers, shops reposition the value of their technology offerings.
- MediaMath Spins Out Media Agency for Data-Driven Marketers...s spinning that unit out into a new media agency called
Kepler Group. Nine of MediaMath's current clients will become Kepler Group clients, including...