LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- HotelTonight to New York: Get a Room!Targeting local residents -- not long-distance travelers -- fits into the booking apps growth strategy.
- A News Network With No Trump Bump, HLN Pivots Once Again...missteps in recent years that included trying to attract millennials with a
keywordgame show and tapping YouTubers to appear on the same network that...
- Marketers Halting YouTube Buys Puts Pressure on Media ShopsAT&T, Verizon, Johnson & Johnson and GlaxoSmithKline are among the major marketers who have halted ad spending with Google and YouTube.
- Now AT&T Halts YouTube Ad Buys Over Brand Safety Concerns AT&T has halted its advertising with Google for anything but
keywordsearch, becoming the latest major marketer to pull back after an uproar over...
- Apple's New Paid Search: How App Store Optimization Comes Into Play...Store Optimization, or ASO. Apple's Search Ads are different from other
keyword-focused ad targeting platforms. Many platforms do simply award ad placement to...