LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Your Monday Wake-Up Call: The Emmys, Coca-Cola's New Campaign and Rolling Stone's Sale The Emmys (again) raise an issue: With so much award-winning content on cable and streaming services, where can marketers advertise?
- Facebook Offered to Target Ads to 'Jew Haters,' Report Says...fill out the groups it was interested in targeting it tested the
keyword"Jew hater," which turned up the group eligible for targeting. There were...
- Google Launches Ad Campaign #OnGoogleMaps...produced by the Google Maps offering, accounted for nearly 7% of brand
keywordad clicks on phones in the most recent quarter, up from 5...
- Google Search Embraces the Feed -- but Don't Call It Social...an empty white box waiting to be filled with a question or
keyword. "It should have roughly the same behavior" as a news feed, Thakur...
- Is Peppa Pig a Bigger Threat Than ISIS Video? Brand-Safety Crisis Exposes a Relevance ProblemPeppa Pig videos probably aren't the right place to recruit coders or beer drinkers, but ads targeting them can show up there anyway.