LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Horizon and Innocean Try Advertising to Recruit for Canvas...S. media business for Hyundai Motor Group's U.S. brands, including
KiaMotors America and Hyundai Motor America. At the time, Mr. Koenigsberg said...
- 'Tis the Season: Automakers Rev Up Holiday Sales Spend...Lincoln ($6.23 million), BMW ($5.36 million), Nissan ($4.31 million),
Kia($3.07 million), Buick ($1.39 million) and Jeep ($1.31 million...
- Hyundai Is Coming Back to Super Bowl...Hyundai is the second automaker to confirm a Super Bowl ad buy, following
Kia, which is returning to the game for the seventh straight year.
- Mom Loses Her Cool in Spot for Nintendo's 'Yo-Kai Watch'...Foot Locker -- proves he is still up for task with longtime backer
Kia. Jude Law appears in the second act of Johnnie Walker Blue Label...
- Super Bowl 50 Complete Ad Chart: Who's Buying Commercials in the Big GameAd Age's annual Super Bowl ad chart is back. Watch this space for every marketer and agency in the big game as we confirm them.