LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Advertisers, Viewers Don't Show Up for Megyn Kelly's Alex Jones Interview NBC News' interview with the InfoWars founder was topped in the 25-to-54-year-old news demo by an "America's Funniest Home Videos" rerun.
- The Dubs Are No Duds: NBA Finals Are Most-Watched in 19 YearsGolden State will be a contender for years to come, but that shouldn't hurt the NBA's TV ratings.
- Chris Evans and Omaze: How is This Video Still 'Viral'?...this week: 10,942,914 Spot last week: NEW 4 Fatherhood NEW
KiaNA Views this week: 10,326,806 Spot last week: NEW 5...
- DDB's Boord Joins Periscope, Coutinho Goes to Y&R NY...in Los Angeles. Creative duo Reis and Padoca will work on the
Kiaaccount. Prior to joining D&G , the pair served as associate creative...
- Is This AI or BS? Artificial Intelligence Is All the Rage, but Sometimes It's Just HypeMachine learning has been part of marketing for years, but something deeper is required to earn the label of artificial intelligence.