LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Agency Brief: Monkeys, Lobsters, Pickles and Ice CreamBefore we get into this week's Agency Brief, here's a reminder: Ad Age's Small Agency Conference in Nashville is next week, July 18 -19.
- 200 Most-Advertised Brands, 2017 Edition...296 17.8 36 Quicken Rock Holdings 337 186 80.7 37
KiaKia Motors Corp. 336 338 -0.6 38 Capital One Capital One...
- Advertisers, Viewers Don't Show Up for Megyn Kelly's Alex Jones Interview NBC News' interview with the InfoWars founder was topped in the 25-to-54-year-old news demo by an "America's Funniest Home Videos" rerun.
- The Dubs Are No Duds: NBA Finals Are Most-Watched in 19 YearsGolden State will be a contender for years to come, but that shouldn't hurt the NBA's TV ratings.
- Chris Evans and Omaze: How is This Video Still 'Viral'?...this week: 10,942,914 Spot last week: NEW 4 Fatherhood NEW
KiaNA Views this week: 10,326,806 Spot last week: NEW 5...