LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Facebook, very busy, working on a dating service and AR for Messenger...s Lens Studio, Apple's ARKit and Google ARCore. Facebook said Asus,
Kia, Nike and Sephora have tested AR on Messenger. In theory it would...
- En fuego: NBA playoff ad inventory is selling like Slurpees in HellTNT lands a presenting sponsor in the sports-hungry Hulu, while ESPN/ABC have hoop dreams of their own.
- Emboldened by new powers, NBA players union seeks brand deals...own. Players control their individual sponsorship deals, like LeBron James' work for
Kia. Now that the league's control over deals involving multiple players has...
- Caviar Adds Norman Bates, Greenpoint Signs Heath and More...and VR for over two decades. His repertoire includes the famous dancing
Kiahamsters. VFX company Method Studios is appointing VFX and animation production executive...
- Innocean Chief Creative Is Put on Leave Amid Sexual Harassment ChargesEric Springer named in a lawsuit filed by a former freelance employee.