LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Kia, Bud Light, Nissan and More...a very weird cameo appearance by Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott. And
Kiawelcomes a new member to its ad family in a fresh cut...
- Terence Neale Joins Park Pictures, Biscuit Adds Errol Morris...production company Humble , Los Angeles, has worked on ads for Volkswagen Ford,
Kia, Samsung , Coors, Ikea, Wind, Bell, Verizon , Budweiser, Blue Cross Blue Shield and...
- Tesla Model 3 Buzz Belies Tiny Electric Vehicle MarketDearth of EVs offering affordability and driving range has kept consumers on the sidelines.
- What U.S. Brands Are Most at Risk From a Possible China Trade War? McDonald's, Tesla and Ford are among the brands that could suffer.
- Agency Brief: Monkeys, Lobsters, Pickles and Ice CreamBefore we get into this week's Agency Brief, here's a reminder: Ad Age's Small Agency Conference in Nashville is next week, July 18 -19.