LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Anna Rose Holmer Joins RSA, Anonymous Adds GreenPlus new talent at Derby, The Mill and Native
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- 250 Largest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines. From Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- How Brands Targeted China's International Travelers During the Lunar New Year...to a study from Aviator, the travel marketing arm of WPP's
Kinetic. The report also points out that 74 million "travel-ready millennials" will...
- How Tumblr's Head of Cultural Content Tumbled Into a Job He Didn't Know Existed...gone through six interviews, but all of them felt like a lively,
kineticbrainstorm. I was offered a consulting gig shortly after, and in the...