LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- People on the Move: Wunderman Taps Yannis Kotziagkiaouridis as Global Chief Analytics Officer...and financial clients. Before joining EYE, she served as group director at
KineticWorldwide where she oversaw the creation and implementation of numerous out-of...
- People on the Move: Chris Hassall Joins APCO Worldwide...of client accounts. Mr. Sugarman, who joined Pearl Media in 2011 from
Kinetic, previously was VP-business development at Pearl Media. Kingsday announced three new...
- Matt Seiler Leaving CEO Role at IPG MediabrandsMr. Seiler, who has led Mediabrands since early 2011, is being succeeded by Henry Tajer.
- Media and Agency Execs Weigh In on What Makes Their Companies Special...and Ryan Gosling." -- Joel Greengrass, senior VP-super human resources, BuzzFeed "Warehouse
Kinetic(I just made that up) -- props from shoots, dogs. And one person...