LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: Better Than Doritos Tacos? Taco Bell Says New Fries Are Flying Higher Our weekly marketing roundup has the latest on the chain's sucessful french fry introduction, a coffee-wine combo and Powerade's new push.
- Weight Watchers Goes After Blue Apron With Meal Kit Effort...stretches into new areas. The weight-loss program also will start selling
kitchentools and is teaming up with Los Angeles-based celebrity chef Eric...
- McDonald's President: We Will 'Go Big' On Fresh Beef Marketing The fresh beef plans, four years in the making, include plenty of marketing once the product is available nearly nationally in May.
- BuzzFeed's Latest Sub-Brand, As/Is, Will Focus on Body PositivityBuzzFeed rolls out a hub for beauty and style as publishers continue the sub-brand strategy.
- So Long, Chipotle's Burger Restaurant Most of Us Never Tried...burrito roots. In March 2017, Chipotle shuttered its underperforming ShopHouse Southeast Asian
Kitchen, which opened in 2011 and ended its run with 15 locations. It...