LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Exclusivity Ruins Authenticity...tea. All three of those items could be made in the same
kitchen, on the same day. That's real life. If an influencer only...
- Got Beef? McDonalds Pushes to Swap Frozen for Fresh Beef...14,000 U.S. locations. Changing the supply chain, as well as
kitchenoperations and equipment won't be easy, or cheap, should the test...
- Female-Targeted Brands Lead on Aspirational Authenticity...have downsized the lifestyles they portray in ads: homes are getting smaller,
kitchentables are looking messier, hair IS less perfectly coiffed. Ikea's latest...
- Ad Age's Best Places to Work 2016 Great benefits, culture and perks abound at the 50 marketing, ad and tech players on this year's list
- After Surprise Chick-fil-A Loss, The Richards Group Picks Up Boston MarketThe Richard Groups, which had handled Chick-fil-A's account for 22 years, is an agency of record in fast-causal restaurants again.