LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: Happy First Day of Summer! Now Go Back to School...plans to use some of the investment to help build its new
kitchenand distribution center on the East Coast with the aim of nationwide...
- Feeling the Heat from Airbnb, Loews Hotels Plays Up its Human Side...print. Digital media buys are being led by sibling agency The Media
Kitchen. "We knew we needed to develop a campaign to really be the...
- Marketer's Brief: See the KFC Colonel's Yearbook Cameo Ad Age's new weekly marketing roundup gets behind brand placement in a high school yearbook and Unilever's treehouse stunt.
- Google Offers 7,000 Developers Free Home Devices in Pursuit of Amazon AlexaAmazon and its Alexa digital assistant are arguably closer to realizing Google's vision for the future of computing than Google itself.
- 'Master of None' Co-Creator Yang Joins Caviar, Epoch Signs Douglas Avery, Mike Warzin Joins Arts & Sciences...his career as a designer and animator at Superfad , working at Digital
Kitchen, Brand New School, and Prologue before directing documentary short "American Dreams," which...