LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Realtor.com picks Crossmedia as digital media AOR...where your dog can act like a dog" or a chef's
kitchenwhere you can learn how to cook. Andrew Strickman, Realtor.com's...
- Joinery adds Bondad, Furlined signs O'Brien...pair had previously worked together at the New York office of Digital
Kitchen. Mebes has also held creative director posts at Psyop and MassMarket , as...
- Ad Age's 2018 Creativity Awards winners...managers across Canada to show customers how to get creative in the
kitchen. So agency Leo Burnett Toronto devised the "Cook This Page" campaign: a...
- Music to your taste buds A new wave of audio experts experiment with ways sound can enhance the experience of eating.
- Pandora vs. Spotify: Ad tech streams into audio Pandora and Spotify are offering new tools ... if brands are ready.