LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- See All the Ads From Super Bowl LI, Best to Worst, A to Z Relive the highs and lows of advertising's biggest day of the year.
- Four Types of Super Bowl Ads That Don't Waste Marketers' Money...promote "Baywatch," starring Dwayne Johnson and Zac Efron, and "Transformers: The Last
Knight," coming out this June. Becoming a Household Name For brands without name...
- See McConaughey's Latest Lincoln Ad...by Wally Pfister, who has worked on movies including "Inception," "The Dark
Knight," and "The Dark Knight Rises." The ads feature the 2017 Continental sedan...
- Facebook Will Fact-Check Its News Feed and Shame Fake Posts With 'Disputed' Tag...to click, whether to share," said Jeff Jarvis, director of the Tow-
KnightCenter for Entrepreneurial Journalism at CUNY Graduate School of Journalism. "Cutting off...
- Super Bowl LI Complete Ad Chart Our Super Bowl ad chart is back, sortable by marketer, agency, category and new info. Bookmark this page, or get our Super Bowl alerts.
Nike: The Man Who Kept Running, feat. Kevin Hart Wisdom Agency: Array Media: TV/Video