LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: Walmart Employee Delivery Is a Slow-GoAd Age's weekly marketing roundup includes the latest on the retailer's plans to use employees for e-commerce delivery.
- No Hugs for You! Imagine That Viral Seinfeld-Kesha Moment as the Perfect Lost 'Seinfeld' Episode...s get started ... 1. Or maybe he could just block everyone? "The
KnightFirst Amendment Institute, a nonprofit advocacy group based at Columbia University, threatened...
- 8 Trends Ahead for the $263 Billion Licensing Industry Marketers will see a gender-neutral toy aisle in the not-too-distant future, write two visitors to the annual licensing showcase.
- It's Nike Versus Adidas in Race to Break a Two-Hour Marathon...of Oregon track coach Bill Bowerman and one of his athletes, Phil
Knight. The sport is still its largest moneymaker at $5 billion in annual...
- U.S. Agencies from A to Z...York 55.1 7 Acxiom Corp.* Little Rock, Ark. 798.9 Adams &
KnightAvon, Conn. 20.4 AdAsia Communications* Englewood Cliffs, N.J. 15.6...