LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Clorox Enlists '80s Heartthrob David Hasselhoff to Tout Cleaners...David Hasselhoff, sexagenarian star of such 1980s TV shows as "Baywatch" and "
KnightRider," to front a social-media campaign behind a "Hassel-free" line...
- NBA's Recovering Jabari Parker Makes Gatorade Debut...the new releases, PlayStation previews its spring game titles, including "Batman: Arkham
Knight," "MLB 15: The Show" and "The Order: 1886," an action shooter set...
- It's a Knight Out in the Latest Spot From Redd's Apple AleWatch new TV commercials from Autozone, Redd's Apple Ale, Range Rover and more.
- Netflix Isn't Closed to Advertisers After All; Just Ask Anheuser-Busch InBevNetflix has locked out commercials, but brands like Anheuser-Busch InBev and Samsung have found an opening via product-placement deals.
- Native Signs Detroit's The Work, MPC Opens Paris VFX Studio...for commercial representation. The Work -- Jesse Ford, Shane Ford, Christopher Gruse, Edward
Knight, and Jerome Wald III -- all hail from Detroit and their past projects...