LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What Facebook's Carolyn Everson Tells Marketers About Their CultureFacebook's Carolyn Everson schools brands and advertisers on what she calls "culture" issues to help them rethink their strategies.
- How Al Ries Positioned the Positioning ConceptAMA Hall of Famer Al Ries recounts the development and lasting impact of "positioning," once dubbed "the rock."
- See The Spot: Chobani Stresses Goodness In Olympics Push...Weiss, who has worked on various Olympics campaigns over the years, including
Kodakspots in the 1980s. "There's just nothing false in there, there...
- ANA/BMA16: CMOs and CEOs Say 'Build Consensus'...CEO. The panel was moderated by Jeffrey Hayzlett, former CMO at Eastman
KodakCo. and host of "C-Suite with Jeffrey Hayzlett," and featured Neal...
- The Ad Agency of the Future Is Coming. Are You Ready?Within the next 10 years, the term "agency" might not exist -- and marketing partners could look very different.