LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Future Shock: Soothsayer Predicts Radical Times Ahead in Adland...would be the Next Big Thing. A couple years later it told
Kodakthat film was dead, and it claims to have predicted in 2008...
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Kodak (Yes, Kodak), Netflix and More...ran on national TV for the first time yesterday. A few highlights:
Kodak(yes, Kodak) serves up a delightfully weird commercial featuring a kid who...
- A Few Words About Jack Trout and PositioningAl Ries on nearly 30 years of working with his ex-partner and friend Jack Trout, his co-author on "Positioning."
- TBWA Promotes Garbutt to Global Chief Creative Officer, Davies Joins Irish International...lead on Absolut Vodka. He worked client-side in marketing roles in
Kodakin the U.K. during the nineties. Mono has hired Blake BÃ...
- What Facebook's Carolyn Everson Tells Marketers About Their CultureFacebook's Carolyn Everson schools brands and advertisers on what she calls "culture" issues to help them rethink their strategies.