Kohl’s (NYSE: KSS) is a leading specialty department store with 1,162 stores in 49 states. With a commitment to inspiring and empowering families to lead fulfilled lives, the company offers amazing national and exclusive brands, incredible savings and inspiring shopping experiences in-store, online at Kohls.com and via mobile devices.
- Retail Holiday Sales Rise, But 2017 Won't Be Rosy For All...sales and announced layoffs surpassing 10,100 as it closes stores.
Kohl'sand Sears also posted sales declines as consumers shunned the sector. "Net...
- Brands Tap Into Emotion for the 5 Most Engaging Facebook Posts of 2016...off 12-year-old Grace VanderWaal singing about finding her way;
Kohl'sbrings a family presents and giftcards before the holidays; and The New...
- Technology: Just One Part of Your Marketing AdvantageWe have a wealth of technology emerging to help us. The key is to harness those tools to supplement your marketing strategy, not replace it.
- 'Hairspray Live!' Not as Sticky as Previous NBC MusicalsRatings for the ambitious live productions have see-sawed since NBC revived the format four years ago.
- It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Discounts -- but Strong Holiday Sales Could Come at Cost...far have been promotional rather than emotional. A recent commercial from
Kohl's, for example, highlights pricing and products. Target has increased its value messaging...