LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ellen DeGeneres' Samsung Selfie Ups Social-Marketing Game...to occur â ¦ it was not by chance." Social-media tracking company
Kontera, in fact, found that not only did the picture get attention on...
- Kontera introduces mobile ad offeringsSan Francisco—
Kontera, an online advertising technology company, has released two new mobile ad solutions. One is a related content offering and the other...
- Vibrant Media Gears Up for Possible Public Stock OfferingNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- Vibrant Media, purveyor of the once-confusing double-underlined hyperlinked ads in news articles, may be going for an IPO. The New York-based internet company has hired a chief financial officer, Jeffrey Babka, who is known in the investor community as an IPO specialist.
- What Happened to the Ad-Network Apocalypse?Last September, Henry Blodget asked me and several other VCs on an panel -- titled "Dot Bomb 2.0" -- how many of the estimated 300 to 400 ad networks were "toast." Almost a year later, no apocalyptic shakeout has hit yet. So what happened?
- Ad Recession Brings on the Belly FatNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- The recession is having a slimming-down effect on media businesses, but it's feeding the proliferation of pot bellies and muffin tops across the web.